Despite Digital Competition, Radio Is Still Key To Reaching Local Listeners.
Local radio provides unique opportunities.
Regardless of wether it services rural and metro communities, local radio represents it’s people. Local schools, business, sports events and more. New and existing businesses have the opportunity to promote themselves and they’re events, with remote broadcasts and commercials.
Local Radio Reaches Communities and Individuals.
• Nielsen studies reveal that radio reaches 92 percent of the U.S. population weekly, compared to only 88 percent for TV.
• Thanks to In-Home Smart Speakers and Mobile Devices, Radio listening is gaining new listeners regularly.
• In spite of other entertainment and news options, including podcasts, streaming, and social media, radio continues to demonstrate itself as a dependable, reliable, tried, and proven media choice.
WRBE is Live & Local (here’s who’s listening)
• Millennials (born between 1980 and 1996) 96%
• Generation X (born between 1965 and 1979) 99%
• Boomers (born between 1946 and 1964) 98%
There’s no significant difference in the numbers when it comes to men and women listening to the radio either. In both men and women, whether ages 18-49 or ages 25-54, country is the #1 format.
Local Radio Is Always Relevant
Radio is constantly evolving, and thanks to mobile devices, apps and streaming are allowing us to help you target smartphones and smart speakers as a way of expanding reach and time spent listening.
We Help You, Help Your Business Create Greater Awareness.
Call us at 601-947-8151 or fill out the form below.